July 31, 2017

Four Things...

Happy Monday y'all! Please tell me that I'm not the only one having a super hard time wrapping their head around the fact that today is the LAST day of July. How the heck did that happen so fast?! I can't believe it's already been a week since my birthday - I feel like Vegas just flew by in the blink of an eye. 

Since it's Monday and my brain is foggy from trying to comprehend where July (and pretty much all of 2017) went I am keeping things simple today with a Four Things post. Enjoy!

Four Favourite Places I've Travelled...
Venice, Italy
New York City, New York 
Duluth, Minnesota
Gruene, Texas 

Four Places I Want to Visit...
Chicago, Illinois 
Portland, Oregon
Toronto, Ontario
Charlotte, North Carolina 

Four Nicknames...
Chigle
Chiclet
Kayrah
Squeaky

Four Jobs I've Had...
Waitress 
Sales Associate 
Early Childhood Educator
Director 

Four Things In My Bag...
Kate Spade wallet
Blistex lip balm 
Phone charger 
Gum 

Four Movies I've Watched More Than Once...
Home Alone
Mean Girls 
Christopher the Christmas Tree 
Field of Dreams 

Four Books I Would Recommend...

Four Favourite Drinks...
Coffee
Dr. Pepper
Barefoot Moscato Wine 
Vodka + Orange Juice 

Four Favourite Foods...
Caesar Salad
Steak 
Cabbage Rolls 
Turkey (with all the fixings)

Four Places I've Lived...
O-town, Saskatchewan 
Medicine Hat, Alberta 
Estevan, Saskatchewan (two seperate times)

Four TV Shows I'm Watching...
Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
How I Met Your Mother
Fixer Upper 

Four Things I'm Excited For This Year...
Twin Cities trip in September for some bird watching 
Paying off Eleanor! 
Moving (hopefully!)
My nephews 1st Christmas

1 comment:

  1. I found a great new moscato from Angove (I think). It's a light green glass bottle and is delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com